US
METRIC

Details

Model Mayhem #:
1771581
Last Activity:
Sep 29, 2018
Experience:
Some Experience
Compensation:
Depends on Assignment
Shoot Nudes:
No
Joined:
Jul 19, 2010
Age:
32
Height:
5' 3"
Weight:
117 lbs
Bust:
32"
Waist:
25"
Hips:
38"
Cup:
B
Dress:
4
Shoe:
8.5
Ethnicity:
n/a
Skin Color:
Tanned
See More Details
Eye Color:
Brown
Hair Length:
n/a
Hair Color:
Brown
Tattoos:
None
Piercings:
None

Lists (1)

DanniBambi's List of Incredible Photos

148 Photos
See Less

About Me

BACKGROUND:
Hi there! My name is Danni, and I began modeling in 2010 with the hopes of making artistic photos and really challenging myself to do something amazing in my life. I have always struggled with poor self-esteem and modeling was a way to challenge myself to see me as beautiful and overcome my negative self-view. Once my self-worth began to grow, I set out on a mission to do more artistic, creative and BOLD photo shoots, moving away from the glamour shots that helped build my portfolio, and sink my teeth into something spectacular. This was great for a while, but I became obsessed with the need for validation from photographers and recognized that modeling was not actually helping my self-esteem - it was a mask I used to show the world a tiny piece of the real me, the 2% of myself that I found beautiful, and hide the other 98% from myself and the world - so I recognized that I needed to take a few steps back and refocus my priorities

CURRENTLY:
In the past few years, I have married the love of my life, and I am in my last few months of graduate school working on my doctorate to make the world a more healthy place. Currently, my focus is on family and finishing school, but in the future, I would be open to some collaborations.

BODY POSITIVITY:
Nowadays, I care more about promoting positive body image and realistic photos to people than I do to promote perfectly-edited versions of myself, because that's not realistic, and I think more women should feel beautiful in their bodies. I have acne scars, stretch marks, and cellulite (just as I always have, even in these edited photos) - and none of those things take away from my beauty. That's something I wish I would have recognized when I first started that I hope to convey to all the models on here - you are BEAUTIFUL and do not need someone else to provide validation. You need to believe it for yourself and have fun using MM as a creative outlet to let that beauty shine.

THANK YOU:
I want to thank all of the photographers I worked with for giving me the confidence and pride I now have and being part of my life. I will treasure our photos forever. Thank you all for an incredible partnership and friendship.

Verified Credits (0)

Worked with DanniBambi? Share your experience and become verified!
Add Credits

Credit Notes

PHOTOGRAPHERS:
She's Berserker Photography MM#1008037 (3x)
Owen McBride MM#1606018
California Zia MM#1440284
Rags Rastal MM#1038752
Steve Arebalo MM#1746780
Warriorpoet MM#1830719
Scott Nogrady MM#1749698
Anticipated Arrival MM#1228168 (2x)
S Cowles Photography MM#388862
L Cowles Photography MM#383365
David Bernie MM#509105
ShannonMarie Photography MM#1772134
Eric Edwins Photography MM#1346189


HAIR AND MAKEUP ARTISTS:
She's Berserker MM#1008037 (3x)
SCowlesGlamour MUA MM#605558
Kim Stewart MUA MM#2295095
Emily-Strange Hair MM#2107779


MODELS:
Dark's Embrace MM#2278472
Natasha