Model Mayhem #:
Last Activity:
Dec 25, 2012
Jul 06, 2009

About Me

David Petranker

2nd November 1973

A semi-pro fashion photographer/freelance photographer based in Sydney,


David Petranker

0418 638 732

[email protected]

Normal flat rate is $100 for a two our shoot in Sydney, this does not include set up time and light testing, you will receive a disk with your images on it approximatley 200 images unwatermarked the only restriction on the images if they are used the photographer (me) has to be billed.

I believe in preparation with my shoots as well, if a shoot in a particular location is going to take longer than 30 minutes then i have not done my job properly, this does depend on whether i am shooting more than one style of shoot at that particular location.

I love catching moments in peoples life, you will never know what that moment was you will only have an insight.

95% of my shots are edited in lightroom 2.4 using contrast and tone techniques basically straight from the camera, the other 5% I use CS3, you will know the shots that I modify.

Favourite camera sayings

- A great photo will speak through silence
- Camera a mirror with memory

For more information on my work contact 0418 638 732 or
[email protected]

Verified Credits (0)

Worked with David Petranker? Share your experience and become verified!
Add Credits

Credit Notes

Ferrari & Maserati dealership launch

Ace Frehley (ex lead guitarist of KISS)

Fashion 2009
Rosemont Sydney Fashion Festival
- Diet Coca Cola Little Black Dress Show
- Hot in the City

Fashion 2010
Victoria Secrets presented by Fashion Palette
Fashion Palette

Rosemont Sydney Fashion Festival
- Bonds
- Hot in the City
- Vogue fashion night

Red carpet photographer
- Monsters Inc
- Land of the lost
- Did you hear about the Morgans

Special events Nightclub/Cabaret club Photographer
- Diamond Dolls
- Slide

- Tomorrow never ends

- Hugh Grant
- Harry Connick Jnr
- Kate Ceberano
- Damian Walshe-Howling
- Guy Sebastian
- Anthony Lapaglia
- Jimmy Barnes
- Will Ferrell
- Kostya Tszyu
- Seth Rogen
- Dan Zane
- PussyCat Dolls, Kimberly, Melody, Nicole, Ashley, Jessica
- Miranda Kerr
- Ricky Lee
- Tara Moss
- Maude Garrett
- Ken Done
- Usain Bolt
- James Morison

Model Mayhem Models

#829195 Pepper Minty
#755946 Jerry Pham