US
METRIC

Details

Model Mayhem #:
255074
Last Activity:
Nov 14, 2021
Experience:
Experienced
Compensation:
Depends on Assignment
Shoot Nudes:
No
Joined:
Nov 02, 2006
Age:
50
Height:
5' 3"
Weight:
120 lbs
Bust:
34"
Waist:
26"
Hips:
0"
Cup:
B
Dress:
2
Shoe:
7.5
Ethnicity:
n/a
Skin Color:
Tanned
See More Details
Eye Color:
Hazel
Hair Length:
n/a
Hair Color:
Brown
Tattoos:
None
Piercings:
None

Lists (23)

Deejay Ohh's favorite animal images

5 Photos

Deejay Ohh's favorite bikini shots

6 Photos

Deejay Ohh's favorite body paint

5 Photos

Deejay Ohh's favorite bridals

1 Photos

Deejay Ohh's favorite b/w

19 Photos

Deejay Ohh's favorite dancers

5 Photos

Deejay Ohh's favorite fashion shots

10 Photos

Deejay Ohh's favorite poses

6 Photos

Deejay Ohh's favorite settings

9 Photos

Deejay Ohh's favorite simply gorgeous

11 Photos

Deejay Ohh's great use of color

5 Photos

Deejay Ohh's list of killer photos

17 Photos

Deejay Ohh's top notch edits

3 Photos

Deejay's favorite action shots

5 Photos

Deejay's favorite figure studies

12 Photos

Deejay's favorite head shots

1 Photos

Deejay's favorite lighting

13 Photos

Deejay's favorite make up/styling

22 Photos

Deejay's favorite natural beauty shots

5 Photos

Deejay's favorite people to work with :D

1 Photos

Deejay's favorite retro shots

10 Photos

Deejay's favorites under water

7 Photos

Deejay's images that inspire me

10 Photos
See Less

About Me

Promotional, Figure, Glamour, Sport, Fitness, Fashion, Spokesmodel.

I love the creative process whether it's modeling, painting, or writing.  I'm definitely a people person.  All of my friends are uniquely quirky.  I'm hard working to a fault, but I'll be dancing and laughing while I'm doing it.

I get along well with 99% of the people I meet, and the other 1% probably just needs a nap or a snack.

Rates: Make me an offer!
[email protected]


Special: TABC certified; Bartending & wine pairing;  love to water-ski, model all sport & fitness gear.

Credit Notes

-Promotional model from July 2010-present
- West Nile Virus Public Service Announcement  :30
  http://www.mosquito.org
- EuroSportCycle.com Spokesmodel
- Hot Import Nights XM Radio spokesmodel
- Lubbock, TX Figure Championships