Details

Model Mayhem #:
85356
Last Activity:
Mar 02, 2021
Experience:
Very Experienced
Compensation:
n/a
Joined:
Dec 31, 2005
Genres:
n/a

Lists (10)

2018 2019 Travel

55 Photos

Alluring Albany

9 Photos

Capitol Cuties

3 Photos

I Love New York!

310 Photos

Images I shot not in my port

5 Photos

Just Great Images

31 Photos

Love them Chucks!

582 Photos

The BEST!

13 Photos

The BEST of the BEST faces!

85 Photos

You are amazing...if you come to NYC, let's shoot!

117 Photos
See Less

About Me

Instagram: mmcguirenyc

Recent reviews:

"Wow. you are truly one of the few photographer who makes a great story with his photos. Absolutely amazing, a favorite of mine." -Antionette Acosta

"Finally! A photographer who can capture the beauty of the human form with dignity and art ...what a refreshing thing to see..." -Liz Miserables

"Moving...this truly makes a statement" -Brittany N M

Instagram: mmcguirenyc

I am a New York City photographer--I spend about 90% of my time in the city--when not traveling. The other 10% of the time I'm in Roxbury, NY in the Western Catskills. I'm looking for models for a project to be shot over the spring, summer and fall. All types of models are welcomed, but body modifications such as tattoos and piercings, as well as unique and unusual looks are a plus. Flexibility and long hair are also important for various parts of the project (but don't think that excludes you...if you're bald, I want you too!).

This project involves the juxtaposition of nude or implied nude models with public art and/or juxtaposition with stereotypical or iconic New York City streetscapes. See the first four images of my portfolio to get an idea. In this phase I am seeking to incorporate something of the model's personal narrative into the images. For instance, if you're a dancer, or musician, or a skateboarder, or a chef, or a dom, or an athlete, or whatever, I'd like to incorporate some part of that into the images.

The ultimate goal of all of the projects is fine-art prints for gallery showings. All models participating will receive copies of any prints used in shows.

If you are interested in working on one of my art projects, feel free to contact me. If you fit the need for the project I will compensate you TFP & TFCD.

My Travel Schedule (in case you want to shoot when I'm in your city:
May '19: Albany, NY
May '19: Atlantic City, NJ
June '19: Albany, NY
July '19: Saratoga Springs, NY
July '19: Lake George, NY
August '19: San Diego, CA
November '19: San Juan, PR
November '19: Santiago, Chile
November '19: Otavalo, Ecuador
Early 2020:: Ft. Lauderdale FL; Washington DC.

Verified Credits (4)

Worked with MJ McGuire? Share your experience and become verified!
Add Credits

"Great shooting with MJ. He's friendly, respectful, full of great ideas, and highly talented." Read less

... Read more

"MJ has incredible patience! While shooting and waiting for the right moment on the subway platform, he was very cool and collected. Very considerate & easy going. Although it was a bit risque, it was safe and he made sure surroundings were secure and not intruding. Overall a great shoot with a great photographer!" Read less

... Read more

"There are no words to describe how it is to work with MJ McGuire. He will fully respect his models in every way with safety as his priority. His creativity is through the roof and he constructs enviornmentals beyond belief. He gives the most perfect amount of space to move around and explore the space he diligently scouted and set up. We work so much together that we are basically like family at this point. He is such a great man to work with or just spend time with." Read less

... Read more

Credit Notes

Recommended models:

Brianna Tafflock - Mayhem #3482359
Adina NYC - Mayhem #3359664
Miss Lady K - Mayhem #445704
Vonny Star - Mayhem #362722