Model Mayhem #:
Last Activity:
Jun 12, 2010
Jul 04, 2005

Lists (1)

Tony Jones Photo's list of killer photos

0 Photos
See Less

About Me

I will be in San Francisco from March 17 to March 22.  Then in Southern California, primarily in the Palm Springs - Joshua Tree area from March 24 to March 29.  I'm mostly planning to have fun but if you're really amazing looking, give me a try. 

Please, friend requests should be preceeded by some kind of contact. A tag, or a message. If I'm not replying to a friend request, that's probably why. 

Spontaneity and fun rule at my shoots.  After all, 90% of the pictures are going to be shit no matter what we do.  So we relax and hope for the best with the other 10%. 

But don't tell anybody it's as easy as it is. 

At the start of every shoot, I repeat one simple rule.  "I get to ask you to do anything that I think of and you get to say, 'No.'"  I don't want models to feel "pressured" into doing stuff that makes them feel uncomfortable. 

OK...  so now you know how I work.  What I accomplish with this go-for-broke attitude can be seen on the next few pages.  I leave it up to you to decide if it's worth it. 

If you want to shoot with me, just let me know.  Ask questions.  Let me know what you're interested in.  Fact is, I LOVE taking pictures.  I LOVE collaborating with creative models.  I get withdrawal symptoms if I don't shoot for a week. 

One last thing.  If you want to do a shoot with me, it won't cost you anything.  Not one cent.  At the end of the shoot you'll get a CD with all the pictures from the shoot and you can choose the ones you like.  I'll retouch them and get you looking your best and have them ready to print.  This will cost you $25 per print.  I'll then email you a high resolution jpeg of the pictures you choose, 9x12 size (unless you specify a different size) which you can have printed.  Or else I'll happily print out the picture for you, at $10 each.  But I'll also tell you where you can send the jpeg file to get cheaper prints which are entirely adequate for your modeling portfolio.  Not as good as my prints, but adequate. 

I think my deal (free shoot, low prices for pictures) is pretty good. 

But if you'll seriously model for some projects I'm working on, I'll add in some free pictures.  Modeling for free pictures will involve nudity.  Artistic, non-frontal, non-pornographic nudity.  Of course, to qualify for this, you have to have a face and body that I want to shoot. 

And again, Please don't send a friend request without first leaving some kind of Tag, Message or Comment.

Verified Credits (0)

Worked with Tony Jones Photo? Share your experience and become verified!
Add Credits